Our vision of Alianza Arkana is of an umbrella that provides the legal, organisational and relational framework under which many people sharing the same philosophy, values and commitments to our Shipibo partners can work together.
We are looking for passionate, bright, hard-working, self-motivated and open minded people with a strong interest in the preservation of indigenous traditions, social & environmental justice, and community-based regenerative development.
Our Volunteer Roles
We have grouped these into four categories. Please read this document on our volunteers philosophy to learn more about working here and specific details of each category.
If you have a specific project that does not fit into any of the below categories, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Coordinator - 9 Month Commitment (Stipend Negotiable)
- Development Coordinator - 9 Month Commitment (Stipend Negotiable)
- Outreach Intern - 3 Month Commitment
- Volunteer and Intern Coordinator - 9 Month Commitment (Stipend Negotiable)
- Grant Writer - Filled until February 2018
Internships and Placements
We encourage people to come and work with us as an postgraduate internship, scholarship (eg Fulbright) or work placement connected to their university degree. We are happy to do what is necessary to validate this, such as references, reports and specific communication with your university. We can discuss a stipend in certain circumstances.