Our vision of Alianza Arkana is of an umbrella that provides the legal, organisational and relational framework under which many people sharing the same philosophy, values and commitments to our Shipibo partners can work together.
We are looking for passionate, bright, hard-working, self-motivated and open minded people with a strong interest in the preservation of indigenous traditions, social & environmental justice, and community-based regenerative development.
Our Volunteer Roles
We have grouped these into four categories. Please read this document on our volunteers philosophy to learn more about working here and specific details of each category.
If you have a specific project that does not fit into any of the below categories, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Coordinator - Filled until January 2018
- Coordinador/a del Programa de Justicia Eco-Social [Español] - Filled
- Ecosocial Justice Program Leader - Filled
- Fundraising Coordinator - Urgently needed
- Volunteer and Intern Coordinator - Filled until August 2017
- Maestro/a de Casa - Filled until August 2017
- Videographer - Filled until March 2017
- Web and Graphic Designer - Filled until December 2017
Internships and Placements
We encourage people to come and work with us as an postgraduate internship, scholarship (eg Fulbright) or work placement connected to their university degree. We are happy to do what is necessary to validate this, such as references, reports and specific communication with your university. We can discuss a stipend in certain circumstances.